We’re on the hunt for a Product Manager to join the Keencut team. Please get in touch if you, or anyone you know, might fit the bill.
The role is designed to drive increased sales through developing customer plans for our large and medium sized customers. To provide customers with Technical Support and to have a strong involvement in new product and marketing matters.
- To engage, work with and support our large and medium sized customers in selling more machines e.g. to identify opportunities for range extension and additional sales of their current products. Integral to this is to work closely with Keencut board members who will be the lead senior contacts for our largest customers.
- To provide technical support to customers e.g. through the delivery of training and answering more difficult questions personally.
- To attend country and regional trade exhibitions with customers and to promoting features and benefits of our products on their stands.
- To work with the Technical Director on new product opportunities and to introduce these to customers when appropriate.
- To work alongside the company’s Marketing resource to ensure a good level of support to customers.
- Educated to A-level or above. Numerate, analytical and IT literate.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people, a high level of interpersonal skills and an ability to build empathy at all levels.
- Marketing or sales background
- Ability to understand technical matters and good problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Equally happy to work independently or as a member of a team. Good team player.
- Adaptable, with high energy, practical and “down to earth”
- International experience preferred
This role is unlikely to be filled by anyone without 7+ years marketing or sales experience
Keencut HQ in Corby, Northants. Travel to customers monthly and attending 6-8 international trade shows per year.
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 per year depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Email SFid[email protected] to apply