We may collect personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, our products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
2. What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect the following types of personal information about you: your name; address; email address, telephone number, company name; and details of any products or services you are interested in.
4. How do we receive personal information about you?
We receive personal information about you:
- When you contact us directly or visit our website with a technical, product or general enquiry
- Where you have contacted one of our dealers or distributors with a technical product or general enquiry
5. How do we use personal information about you?
We use this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested and to understand what products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product related communications
- To improve our products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with our products or services
- To send you marketing information about our products or services
6. How will we contact you?
We and our third party service providers (eg, marketing fulfilment agencies), dealers and distributors may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
7. Where we store your information
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by us or our third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We ensure that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
8. Data transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to dealers or distributors operating in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or may be processed by our third party service providers based or operating outside the EEA. We will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
9. Data retention
Your personal information will be held in our customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. We will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information that we process:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how we handle your personal information
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from us and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please email us at: email@example.com. You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how we handle your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
11. Contact details